Sponsorship information for:
Kayo chief marketing officer Carly Loder will discuss the game-changing sports app's innovative strategy on a panel exploring the future of fan experience at this month's Sponsorship News Conference.
The longest-running and best-attended sponsorship industry event in Australia, the Sponsorship News Conference will be held at the National Maritime Museum in Sydney on Thursday, March 21st. Tickets are going fast – grab yours here
Since launching late last year, Foxtel-backed Kayo has quickly established itself as the benchmark in the sports streaming space, rolling out a string of innovative consumer marketing plays and pioneering new digital broadcast offerings.
Previously CMO at BT Financial Group and director of marketing and communications at Foxtel, Loder is also a long-term board member of Surfing Australia and is uniquely-placed to discuss the future of digital and sport.
She will join senior executives from the NRL and the World Surf League on the 'Game Changers' panel. Moderated by Havas Sport & Entertainment general manager Francis Coady, the session will explore how brands and rights-holders are adapting to the rapidly-changing media space and fan engagement in the digital age.
The panel will be one of the highlights of the full-day conference, the biggest industry event in Australia this year. Carly joins CMOs, industry executives and top marketers from Nissan, Bankwest, Alinta Energy, the Sydney Festival, IMG Live and a host of others in speaking at the event.
Other conference sessions will tackle big-picture issues such as the rise of sponsorship experiences, the creative value of sponsorship, using sponsorship as a tool for social impact and sports marketing and neuroscience. Confirmed speakers at the conference include:
- Geraldine Davys – director of marketing, NISSAN
- Zara Cobb – chief marketing officer, LENDI
- Monique Perry – managing director media and sport, NIELSEN
- Alison Keller – national partnerships manager, ALINTA ENERGY
- Mark Pejic – chief executive officer, QMS SPORT
- Andrew Stark – general manager of Australia, WORLD SURF LEAGUE
- Haylee Felton – executive manager of brand and marketing, BANKWEST
- Todd Hewitt – general manager of commercial and digital strategy, NRL
- Kate Dezarnaulds – partnerships consultant and not-for-profit board member
- Stuart Boag – marketing manager, alcohol and coffee, COCA-COLA AMATIL
- Amy Maiden – head of business development and marketing, SYDNEY FESTIVAL
- Adrian Baillargeon – former head of sponsorship, BUPA
- Malcolm Moir – head of foundation and development, NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM
- Francis Coady – general manager ANZ, HAVAS SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT
- Jason Fielding – senior vice president and managing director, WME
- Casey Kudrenko – senior analyst, NEURO-INSIGHTS
For more information on the speakers and conference, and to get your tickets, click HERE